Monday, March 14, 2011

The condensed 30 photo challenge

A little while ago, my friend posted the 30 photo challenge on her blog, which she saw on Sometimes Sweet and I have decided I'll give it a go. But I don't think anyone will want to stick around for 30 photos, so I'm picking and choosing to cut it down to 10.

1. A picture of you:
Me in Vancouver last weekend. Boy do I miss my spring coat.

2. A random picture of you and your significant other:
My mom sent me my parrot hat as part of a care package. Ian's beard head, on the other hand, is something that he wears quite frequently. He's weird like that. :)

3. A picture of your siblings:
Kathy and Dirk at Kathy's wedding last summer.

4. A picture of someone you miss:
My beautiful and talented friend Kira.
(I'm hopefully going to see her in Inuvik on April 1!!!)

5. A picture of something that makes you happy:
This picture also includes three ladies I miss greatly!I can't help but laugh when I see this picture.
It was taken at Boom for Thursday night karaoke -- a tradition in Fredericton.
We're singing Bitch by Meredith Brooks.
Jen, left, told me at the start of the night that if we were to drink enough, we had to get on stage and sing. Well, it hadn't been more than 30 minutes before she had us signed up.
That's what happens when you sell $7 triples.

6. A class photo:
The caption says it all. I have to say, a lot of the people in this picture could easily fall under the category of people I miss.

7. A photo from a great night:On the night of the solstice eclipse, a bunch of us drove out on the ice road to Dettah to get the best view with the least amount of light pollution.
It was a magical night. We had the eclipse on one side and Northern lights on the other.
And we were standing in the middle of Great Slave Lake!

8. A picture of someone you always have a good time with:
Marika! Another beautiful woman I miss having around.

9. A picture from last summer:
While driving to the Bay of Fundy for a weekend of camping, we got lost and passed Animaland about four times, so finally, we decided to stop.
It's condemned now, so we had to climb under the fence, which made it all the more fun.

10. A photo of an accomplishment:
We graduated with our MASTER'S!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay masters degrees! Hard to believe we've been done for nearly a full year. Time flies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha god I love that karaoke picture. So perfect/funny.

    ReplyDelete