Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Starting to look like Christmas

 




The snow is out of control in Jasper. I haven't seen this much since I was a kid living on Vancouver Island. The only difference is, in my hometown, it would rain immediately after the snow storm, so the snow would turn to disgusting slush. Thankfully that's not the case here. And it has me in the Christmas spirit, which means, it has me planning my vacation!


On Monday, thanks to my lovely sister, the planning got a lot easier. I received an invitation to spend Christmas with her, my brother-in-law, his family and my own. So, of course, I immediately RSVPed, which means I'm Kelowna-bound on Christmas eve!


 
This was my adorable invitation:


With the location secured, now it's time to kick the winter of DIY into high gear. I'm hoping to at least make 80 per cent of my gifts. So that means I'll be spending my evenings with a needle and thread, wool and a crochet hook or felt and a glue gun. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment