Monday, February 6, 2012

And the winner is...

Michelle from Garden Rookie won my special Pickled Yarn hair clip, pictured below. Congrats Michelle, and thanks to everyone else who entered. If you want your own hair clip, you know where to go!


In other news, I've branched out from hair clips into the world of baby headbands.



The headbands were inspired by my lovely friend Jessica, who requested I make her some for her daughter Allison, pictured on the left.

After seeing how cute they look on, I decided I had to make more. So this week, I'll be listing about half a dozen new ones, that way other little ladies like Allison can accessorize with Pickled Yarn.

I'm really loving multi-coloured flowers right now, so expect to see a lot of them in the future as I list more accessories in my shop.

I've also started making ladies headbands with oversized flowers, so keep your eyes open for those.
There will be a headband giveaway in the near future on my girlfriend's blog, Merry Alana. So, if you didn't win this time, be sure to try your luck again.

Here's a sneak peak at the headbands:

No comments:

Post a Comment