Tuesday, March 20, 2012

My weekend in pictures

Here's a brief glimpse of what I did and saw on Saturday, minus the six course dinner with beer pairings and the party that ensued afterwards. 
I hope everyone had an awesome St. Patrick's Day.

The finished product. Yum!
Cooking beef jerky.
Pyramid Mountain as seen from Old Fort Point.
A found snowman.
A big horned sheep hanging out where the snow has melted.

Sunday night's dinner out at Pyramid Lake.
My next post will be my first-ever outfit post! I've decided I want to make them a weekly thing, with every two weeks being a What to Wear with Alana and Jill and the other week just being a random outfit. I already took my photos for next week this morning and considering I did them myself with a tripod, I think they turned out fairly well. I'll admit they're nowhere near as good as the ones Ian took of me for this Thursday's post, but they're better than turds.
Anyway, make sure you come back on Thursday to see what I would wear on a first date. It's cute, I promise!

2 comments:

  1. You are so lucky dear live at wonderful area...I love beef jerky!!! Anyway about photos sometimes I took picture with my tripod as well :))

    ReplyDelete