Monday, March 26, 2012

Sunny Monday


Check it out! I'm already getting better at this whole tripod thing. I definitely think outdoor photos are the way to go. The natural light makes such a big difference. The only challenge is that my deck is teeny tiny, so I don't have a lot of room to work with. Getting a full body shot is actually near impossible. I ended up having to get Ian to take those ones for me.



From head to toe:
Earrings: Craft fair
Shirt: Thrifted (99 cents!! No brand.)
Sweater: Only - True Collection
Jeans: Thirfted (Bluenotes)
Shoes: Ardene

I really love this cardigan. I bought it on Friday. Actually I bought two, one in blue and one in red...

Don't I live in the most beautiful place on Earth? I tell ya, it's gorgeous here.

4 comments:

  1. WOW so much snow! haha.. we got a total of like 7 inches this year (not typical at all)!

    love the cardis.. they're really cute and versatile. i think i like the red one the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At the lake, where the last photo was taken, we were sinking into the snow up to our knees! We're going back next weekend, but with snow shoes. :)

      Delete
  2. Love the photos! I would have bought the cardigan in both colours too, good choice. I like to take photos outside better, but the only thing that sometimes stops me is my shyness and not wanting people to see me taking pictures of myself. I may have to get over that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear ya. I usually run inside when I see someone coming. I'm super shy about it. I was reading A is for Ampersand yesterday and she ended up having to take her outfit photos in three locations because she kept getting caught by people. I think it's a common issue for us fashion bloggers. (I can't believe I just said "us".)

      Delete