Thursday, April 5, 2012

What to Wear: for Easter

We're back! Slim Shaddy styles. And this time we're showing you what to wear for Easter.


It's Easter! Well almost. Tomorrow's Good Friday, so I'm taking off on a road trip to Van City to see my big bro and my two wee little nephews. I'm super excited and have already bought and filled Easter baskets for my favourite little men. Along with the baskets, I'm also planning an Easter egg hunt in the "blue park" near my brother's house. I haven't seen the kids since Christmas, so I'm really looking forward to playing fun-aunty for a couple of days. Of course, to do that, I likely won't be wearing this outfit, which is intended as Easter-wear, but if I was going to family dinner or something like that, this is what I would throw together for bunny day.




Top to bottom:
Earrings: Etsy
Scarf: Thrifted? (I can't remember.)
Shirt: Tresics
Skirt: Double Zero
Tights: Modcloth
Shoes: Ardene

Make sure you check out what Jill and Alana came up with for their Easter outfits. I haven't seen them yet, but I'm sure they're both fabulous! 
Also, if you haven't yet, go back in time and see what I would wear on a first date.


Happy Easter!

2 comments:

  1. so cute! LOVE the lilac color on you.. the scarf is gorgeous!

    p.s. i just realized i used the first header i made with you in it by accident.. so please excuse that! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jill. And no worries about the header. I bet you're the only one that noticed. :)

      Delete