Thursday, May 24, 2012

Fancy-pants portrait


Oh my gosh, it's me in digital form!

Rachele beat me to the punch yesterday when she posted her fantastic portrait of me and two other wonderful lady-bloggers, but just in case you didn't see it there, I thought I best showcase her work here for all of you.

Rachele is the keeper and writer and designer and Jill-of-all-trades over at The Nearsighted Owl. When I saw some of her portraits, I just knew I had to have one, so I hit up her Etsy shop and commissioned a piece. It was a super easy process. Once I purchased the portrait (which currently comes with a month of free advertising on her site!!) she sent me a survey to fill out about my style/look.

My only request was that she add a touch of green, as it is the most glorious of colours. I was so pleased to see that she not only took that and ran with it, she actually drew a scarf I have in my wardrobe. (She must have seen it in my "dinner with the girls" outfit post.)

Anyway, I don't have enough great things to say about working with Rachele. The product is awesome. She finished it within a couple of days and she also shared it with all of her friends over on her blog.

If you ask me, that's a pretty good deal.

Have you ever thought about getting a digital portrait? Or do you have one already? (If yes, please share! I'd love to see it.)

1 comment: