Friday, May 4, 2012

My style staples

                          
Hey y'all. Today I'm going to show you some of my outfit staples. Since I started doing outfit posts, I've noticed there are certain types of accessories I wear a lot. So I thought I'd share those with all of you.
For starters, I love wooden earrings. I knew that before I started taking outfit photos, because I see them on my bathroom wall everyday, but what I didn't realize is that I generally avoid all of my other earrings and only wear the wooden ones. 


I also love bright and colourful tights. I actually really hate it when it's too warm to wear them. I feel like my outfits are so boring in the summer when I don't have that extra pop of colour. (I also get fewer compliments when I don't have tights on. They're like my statement piece. I'm lost without them.)

                       
And then there's scarves. Oh man, my scarf collection needs a post all of its own. I'll have to get on that, so you can see how absolutely out of control it is. I literally have scarves bulging and falling off the back of my bedroom door. But I just can't get rid of them. I wear them so often and use them as the finishing touch on so many of my outfits that they've become irreplaceable in my wardrobe.


And finally, I'll leave you with this belt, which, as you can see, I wear ALL the time. It was the most expensive accessory I've ever purchased, but it was well worth it.

 

What are your outfit staples? Do you see a trend in your own style?

No comments:

Post a Comment