Sunday, May 27, 2012

Salsa night

Source

Tonight is salsa night. Now, I must admit my only knowledge of salsa has come from watching Baby learn the mambo 100 times in Dirty Dancing. So I have little faith that this evening is going to go well. I can't back out, though, because it's being organized by a group of my fantastic Mexican friends who would surely notice if I didn't show up.

In an attempt to save myself from great embarrassment I've been spending my morning watching helpful YouTube videos, like this one:


Wish me luck, and if you have any pointers, please feel free to share them!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck, then! Embarrasingly enough, I can't dance. At all. So I understand how you feel. Have fun, though!

    Sara from A Modern-Day Lady

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha. That was one cute baby. Don't worry, I'm sure no one expects experts to arrive in the bunch. As a Mexican, I don't know how to dance salsa but it's all in the hips! You gotta sway them hips like there is no tomorrow! xD

    ReplyDelete