Thursday, May 10, 2012

What's this? A redesign? How nice!


Welcome to the new and improved Gypsy in Jasper! The lovely blog design you're looking at was created by the always wonderful, funny and talented Amy over at Vanagon Champion. She truly is a champ worthy of her blog title.

No joke, she is amazing. I asked her to take the suck out of my blog and I think she more than succeeded. She turned my rambling mess of an idea into something simple, natural and beautiful. And for that, I cannot thank her enough.

I decided to revamp my little corner of the interwebs in an attempt to increase the beauty around these here parts. My old design wasn't so bad, but it just didn't look sleek and clean. So, in walks Amy and out comes a shiny new look.

I hope you-all love it as much as I do.

Photo courtesy of Robson Fletcher

7 comments:

  1. Looks wonderful! I've been reading for awhile -- just wanted to leave an actual comment instead of lurking. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Now that I know you're there, I'll be lurking you right back. Thanks for reading and for speaking up!! Let's do more of this shall we?

      Delete
  2. I read all your posts and enjoy them thoroughly (new design and old), wish I could get a Nicole experience live and in colour in the middle of the Canadian Rockies but, alas, this one way virtual relationship with have to suffice for now! You have a fan (and friend still, of course!) over here in The Netherlands :) - Hailey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hails!! Thanks so much for commenting and for following along. I think you're right, we do need some real-life girl time. Shall I come to Holland? Or would you like to see some mountains?

      Delete
  3. Woohoooo!!! SO so pleased that you love it. I hope it works well for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks again Amy. You've rejuvenated my desire to blog!

      Delete
  4. i love this clean design! Congrats! Great photos, too!

    ReplyDelete