Sunday, June 17, 2012

Feeling the love

Source


You guyyyyys! You're all too damn kind.

This morning I woke up to find I had 100 followers, which is totally surreal considering two months ago I had 15. I remember losing my mind when I reached 50 last month and I never even thought I'd get up to 100. I gotta say, I really appreciate all of you sticking around for all of my goofy ramblings. You-all are the best! Like the best of the best. I'm seriously so thrilled right now. I love sharing with all of you and hearing from you and I love checking out your blogs, so that I can get to know you too. Blogging has become such a great hobby for me. There is such a fun community of fantastic bloggers out there and I'm really thankful to be a part of it.

To show my utmost appreciation, I leave you with this:
Source

7 comments:

  1. Yay! That is absolutely amazing! You totally deserve 100s more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome! Congrats to you and your lovely blog! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! You deserve that and more. You have a really great blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations! just started following you not long ago, and really enjoy it. :) I recently started my own blog, but hasn't gone much of anywhere yet, but it's still fun!
    ~Sarah
    exploringwoods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey great job! i just started officially follwing you this weekend - i have been reading for a bit but only decided to use my google reader account. It's soooooo handy! keep bloggin girly!
    meg

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on reaching 100! I found your blog about a week ago... I love it! Keep on blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats, Nicole! Such a fun milestone :)
    xo bhrett

    ReplyDelete