So this week, I'm thankful for...
1. The fact that my glasses, which I picked out two weeks ago, will be arriving today. Or at least they are supposed to be arriving today. If they don't arrive today, I will no longer be thankful. Thankfulness will go right out the window and I will be all like, "I don't understand!".
2. Soda water. Could there be a better beverage? I swear I go through at least three cans a day, and when I'm feeling a little less lazy than I am right now, I even put it in a mason jar glass with some ice and lime, which totally kicks it up a notch. You know what else soda water is good for? Mojitos! Totally thankful for those, too.
3. Birthdays. Not my own, but other people's, because I get to eat delicious food. Ian's was on Thursday and yesterday was my friend Melissa's, so basically I ate a lot and it was glorious. (Ian hates cake, so I bought one for his friends and me and got him a block of double gloucester cheese. He was quite pleased, as was I. Red velvet cake, yes please!)
4. Productive work days. Sometimes I don't have enough to do, so I get bored and then tired and then grumpy. So I end up sitting at my desk glaring at a computer screen. Yesterday, I didn't have a moment to glare. I had to work and boy did it feel good.
5. Friends and family who travel. I have received three postcards in the last couple of weeks! I love it. We all know how I feel about snail mail, but can you really beat snail mail from far off lands? No. You can't. It's the best. So keep 'em coming friends!
What are you thankful for this week?