Little Miss Sunshine has come out to greet us and unless the forecast is a big fat lie -- as it so often is -- the warm rays will continue through the weekend. Can I get a Hallelujah?
After being in Kelowna where it is lush and green and oh! so warm, I was slightly miserable when I arrived home to find rain, rain and more freaking rain. So, the sight of the number 30 on the Weather Network's website, almost made me crap my pants... or something a little more dainty than that. I nearly fainted, with my hand on my forehead when I saw that glorious number.
Is that better, my squirmy, poo-joke hating friends?
Anyway, to the point. Today's sunshine has reminded me that I haven't set any goals for what I would like to accomplish this summer, and if you know me, that just won't do. I need me a list. If I don't have things set out ahead of time, my summer will be a total wash. Remember how I suck at spontaneity? I wasn't joking. If I don't plan things, I'll end up sitting around at the end of August saying, "What!? Summer's over? Why have I been sitting in this diaper full of shit when I could've been wearing clean underwear while camping?
So, without further ado, here is a list of exciting summer activities that I intend to do while wearing a fresh pair of panties.
1. Make a key lime pie, like this one.
2. Go to Yellowknife and rock out to amazing bands.
4. Fish from a boat on Pyramid Lake.
6. Take beautiful pictures of all of my adventures.
8. Meet up with my childhood friend Jessica, her baby and her man.
9. Drink so many mojitos that by the end of August my mint plant no longer has leaves.
10. Finish crocheting my afghan blanket while sitting around a campfire with good friends.
What are you up to this summer? Do you have a poop-free list?
**Did you notice something totally unusual on my blog today? I POSTED A PICTURE OF CATS! What the hell is the world coming to? (For those of you who are new around these parts, here's some context.)**