Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Outfit post blooper reel

Photobucket
In the interest of full disclosure, I thought it was about time I show all of you that, although I look fantastic in all of my outfit posts (I mean, holy man am I babe!), that's not the whole me. You see, sometimes I look pretty silly, or weird or straight up unattractive. So, here for you, is my second post dedicated to bloopers. I hope you enjoy it!

Photobucket
For What to Wear: on a picnic, Ian and I thought it would be brilliant to a) go on a picnic and b) take photos of me eating to prove that we did. Well, let me tell you, I don't look good when I eat. Oh! I guess I don't need to tell you. You can see for yourself. (I think the rolled back eyes are actually a sign that my smoked salmon bagel is deeeeeelicious.)

Photobucket
Then for What to Wear: to a rock concert, well, I decided it was time to zombie it up. Yay, more eyes in the back of my head. Only this time, I'm not yet eating something scrumptious. No. This time, I'm just a creeper ready to eeeeeeeeeeeat your braaaaaaaaaainnnssss.

Photobucket
Then, when I'm not sucking up brains and instead, I'm posing for What to Wear: to a BBQ, there are those moments where I sacrifice looking cool to get the lighting on my accessories just right. Yup. This happened... in public... and people did happen to walk by. Oh! The life of a lifestyle blogger, isn't it glamorous!?

Photobucket
And then, last but not least, there are those moments when you're taking pictures in your favourite summer dress and your photographer decides to give you joking criticism that leads to a pout and a laugh.

Well friends, I think you get the idea. Sometimes I'm a total hot mess, and other times, I pose just right to fool you into thinking I'm perfect. Do you feel better knowing I'm not? I hope so. Otherwise this exercise is a total wash! Well, that is unless I made you laugh even just a little.

So how about you guys? Do you have amazing bloopers hiding on your hard drive? Have you ever shared them? If yes, let me know!

9 comments:

  1. Ahahahahaha!! I giggled so much my son is looking at me like I am off my rocker!

    Your dress in the pout photo is so pretty! And that picnic photo with the salmon (even though I do not eat fish) looks delish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yessssss. Further proof you are miss.awesome pants.
    I think people who don't take themselves too seriously are my favourite kind... so, you win! ;o) Annnnd, you still look cute even as a zombie.rocker.glutton.pouty facey.glow worm. lol
    xo
    Mel
    needle and nest design

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Melissa on this one -- I'm skeptical of people who put off the air of perfection 24/7. It makes them seem a little too... *unhuman* for my liking. We all take horrible pictures. It takes a secure person to be like, "Hey, look at these, don't I look ridiculous?!"

    If you ever find yourself in California, let me know because I have like, fifty high fives on hold for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha these are great! I might have to do something like this soon. I have far too many bloopers!

    Becky
    xx

    http://www.beckybedbug.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. so hilarious..i love the rolling eyes look! i'm normally not in front of the camera too much so no bloopers here..but i'm usually making some sort of random face so i'm sure IF i was in front of a camera, all i'd have is bloopers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, this makes total sense coming from you, ofcourse you would be so honest! It's funny though! And don't we all have those pictures? I know I have a lot of them already :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness I love that you did this so much!! I think this is another reason why you are so amazing! I have to admit I have so many outtake photos it's kind of ridiculous, but I absolutely love going back and looking at them and laughing my ass off!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are too cute! I also love that you posted these...I'm not sure if I have many out-takes any more. I have to take my own outfit photos so I usually just take 4-5 pics and call it quits. Nope, wait. Jumping...I have loads of terrible jumping photos. Yep.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the zombie and the pout! I always have so many bloopers!

    ReplyDelete