Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Thankful Tuesdays

Photobucket This week, I'm thankful for...

1. The above view and the lovely hike that took me to it.

Photobucket
2. After work picnic dinners next to the lake, followed by swimming (of course, with our flippy floppies).

Photobucket3. Discovering our peas are finally growing, and our broccoli plants haven't stopped, (even though we've eaten plenty from them).


4. Fun forest nymph face paint.

Photobucket
5. This amazing chapstick Amanda put in her giveaway. She said it's her favourite and it's no wonder. Chai spice on your lips! CHAI SPICE. For serious, I think this chapstick is going to save me a ton of money. Who needs to buy delicious chai lattes when you can just put the taste on your lips multiple times a day?

What are you thankful for this week? Have you been on any picnics or tasted any delicious chapstick?

11 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness that view is absolutely amazing, and I am in love with your flippy floppies!

    I am thankful for all the work we got done on the house, and having a little break from building so my pour muscles and rest hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This week I'm thankful for your amaaaazing views!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never seen anything like those "flippy floppies" adorable! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am thankful for having a whole weekend to spend with my ridiculous family, followed by a three day "break" from the little one! If only "Margarita Monday" happened every day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you two and your weirdo flippie floppies! where is my time trials?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely post, and lovely blog girl!

    love, rach.
    www.so--hi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, beautiful mountains! I miss the West. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those flippie floppies look so fun! And that lipbalm... I love chai :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tonight I am thankful for my new Pen Pal! Thanks for the sweet note and prize...the return is going in the mail this week, come hell or high water!

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha those flippie floppies! too cute. how wonderful that your peas are growing! I'm so very thankful being able to spend my evenings outside in my beautiful yard!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't process (like, in my mind, I have no idea how to say this) that you live near all of these amazing places.. I'm so freaking jealous I'll probably burst!

    ReplyDelete