Monday, September 24, 2012

Everlasting ink

Source

Did you think I was referring to tattoos? If yes, you don't know me at all. *ick!* If no, then you get a gold star! You see, today, I'm over on Shayla's blog, Northern Exposure, talking about the ink that spews from the end of my brand new Seven Year Pen. I know that may not sound super-duper exciting, but I assure you, it is. So, why don't you head over there to find out what's so dang amazing about my special new pen.

See you there!

P.S. Thanks to Lisa from Not Ladylike for a) being my pen pal and b) for sending me my dreamy new pen.

3 comments:

  1. I've had one of those pens since this past Christmas (the pink one with the owl to be specific) and I think they are awesome! They write really well in my opinion, and you're totally right: it's kind of cool that while so much will change in the next 7 years, (hopefully) that pen will have accompanied you the whole way! (I'm a pen nerd.)

    ♥ Jana

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome.

    You're welcome.

    I love cool pens, hell I love shitty pens as well. I'm glad you like pens too.

    But you don't like tattoos, huh? I'll just keep mine covered then...wink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ick for tattoos?! man, that's it. we can't be friends anymore

    ReplyDelete