Sunday, September 30, 2012

Mushroom search: part three

Photobucket This is my "I found one!" face when Ian and I are out mushroom hunting. Who am I kidding, that's actually my go-to photo face. I get a lot of grief from my photographer (Ian) for pulling it out 95 per cent of the time, but for some reason, it just feels more natural than a forced smile. I guess, the surprised look is just my style. I mean, wouldn't you be stoked and surprised if you saw mushrooms that look like these?

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket And what if you looked up and this is what you saw? Wouldn't you be surprised in the best way possible by the beauty of Jasper's aspen trees? I know I was.

PhotobucketAnd what if you saw a cute boy dressed like a bit of a doofus, taking photos with his left hand, while using his right hand to hold a flash, wouldn't you be surprised and oh!-so-impressed?

PhotobucketHave you been on any photo adventures lately?

8 comments:

  1. Awesome post! You're hilarious and I actually enjoy your go-to surprised face. It's better than most I've seen out there. They just appear constipated, haha.

    You're so lucky to be able to go mushroom hunting in such a beautiful place. I'd have to take a 2 hour drive to get anywhere sorta woodsy, it stinks!

    Hope you've been doing great :D

    Love, Adriana.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please cut it out already with your awesome mushroom pictures and your adorable face. Thanks.

    Just kidding. I'm just envious of your super successful mushroom hunting trip. Keep doing what you do.

    ♥ Jana

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is cute!! I love your writing style.
    What exactly do you hunt mushrooms for? My guess is just because they are interesting looking little plants but if there is a real use for them, I'd love to know!

    aslouisepleases.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Have I been on any photo adventures lately?" you ask.

    Why yes. Yes I have.....

    (Hi Ian. I love the "sweater tucked into pants" look on you. I don't want to hear about you making fun of Nicole's photo-face any more. Now that I had the turn to be her official photographer for a day I can safely say that it IS adorable. -Lisa)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it! i wish we could go mushroom hunting every day. Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your surprised face! Ah, it's been a few years since I've been mushroom hunting. Such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did some mushrooming this weekend too. We found some bright red ones, bright orange + typical white ones :) It's so much fun. I haven't looked them up yet. We went hiking at Savage Gulf in TN. ♥Lindsay

    ReplyDelete