Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Shooting fish in a barrel


Oh man! If you watched that without laugh crying, you are cold and humourless. I swear, when Ian watched it, the whole apartment complex could hear him laughing and when I watched it, I was so busy wiping the tears away, I couldn't even see the guy's face anymore. "Why am I shooting some fish in a barrel? Where do I get a barrel? This is 2011 now. Barrels are from, I don't know, 18-something. And why am I having a gun to shoot the fish? If I can catch all of those fishes and put them in a barrel, I already have the fish before I put in the barrel, I don't need to shoot them."

Pure gold. I hope I just brightened your Wednesday! If you have some more spare time on your hands, there's a lot more where that came from. Here's another of my favourites:


Bahahaha. "Jennifer poops at parties? She poops at parties and people know this? I poop at parties. I poop at parties, but people don't know. I close the door."

OK. Just one more. *I could seriously watch this guy forever!*


Hahaha. So good. I think I have almost watched all of his videos. I just can't stop myself. I turned on his channel and let it go for over an hour!! Like, for serious, he is my new hero. If I could meet him in real life, I would force him to be my new bestie. Then, I'd just take him everywhere I go, so he could entertain me with his commentary. I can't even imagine how great it would be to be in awkward social situations with this guy.

What YouTube videos have you giggling these days? Is there anything I must see?

5 comments:

  1. I love that he even wonders whether it should be fresh or salt water fish! Brightened my morning, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Just put the proof on the table!" Oh my gosh, this guy is great, thanks so much for posting this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loved every single on of these... I want a bag of fish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOODNESS THESE HAVE JUST MADE MY LIFE! Will and I are in tears watching them, they are just so wonderful. I want to meet this fella and make him my best friend!

    ReplyDelete