Monday, October 15, 2012

A look at life lately

Photobucket Happy Monday, folks. I have a crazy busy week ahead, full of freelance assignments, a house guest and getting ready for a new job, which I start next week/this week/as soon as I can make the time. With the madness of the time, I thought it would be good to look at life lately, as a way of keeping calm as my deadlines start closing in. So anyway, enjoy the photos and have an awesome start to the week, friends.

Photobucket Photobucket STU's was apparently a meat shop in Valemount, or at least there was a small sign beneath this ridiculously huge homemade sign that said "Meat Shop". Ian wasn't convinced it was actually a shop. But, either way, I think the fact that someone used car parts to make a super-duper shiny, huge sign with their name on it is really cool.

Photobucket For my birthday, Ian's parents had this gorgeous flower arrangement sent to my office. I am so in love with the colours and am really stoked that it has gerber daisies (my favourite!) in it. And, as an added bonus, these bad boys smell AMAZING. I don't know what the florist did to them, but they have been making my house smell awesome for the past week. Score!

Photobucket To end today's post of "life lately" photos, here's Jasper's gorgeous night sky. I took this picture from our balcony. I have to say, I adore having huge windows and a balcony, because Jasper has some great skies.

So tell me, what's going on in your life lately?

6 comments:

  1. Those flowers are so pretty, and so is the night sky. One thing I've been loving lately is that since moving to Vancouver from the Okanagan the sunsets are WAY better! :)

    -Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, congrats on the new job! Not much going on in Kaylaland, to be honest. Lots of baseball and paper gluing and coffee and tea... which also explains the quiet on my blog front. It's a good time for me to just exist and try not to think too much about it. :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! Those flowers are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that sign is SO cool!
    i wish i was cool enough to put together something with old car parts.

    xo the egg out west.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this post. Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete