Friday, October 5, 2012

Pumpkin patch heaven

Photobucket PUMPKINSSSS! Seriously guys, I know I said this yesterday, but pumpkin patches are the bomb-diggity. I was honest to goodness on cloud nine while Lisa, Dude and I wandered around this glorious little place. It was like being surrounded by the absolute best parts of autumn. There were colourful leaves, pumpkins, corn stalks, corn mazes, pumpkin pie vendors, hay bales, happy people and a petting zoo.

Photobucket No joke, looking at these photos gives me the warm and fuzzies, big time. I'm all smiles and giggles over here. There were just so many pumpkins! There were orange ones, white ones, green ones, striped ones, pimply ones, big ones, small ones and tiny ones. Sounds a bit like a Dr. Seus book, eh?!

Lisa and I spent the entire day hunting for the perfect pumpkins. We'd pick one up, declare our love for it and half an hour later replace it with another. It was no easy feat coming to a solid decision on which one to bring home. But, by the end, we'd narrowed it down and done enough humming and hawing to commit.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket I took tons of photos, but it seems the only ones I want to show are the ones of delicious, beautiful pumpkins. They just scream autumn and happiness. I love, love, love them! I even love this one that looks like a butt:

Photobucket Well folks, there you have it, a whole post of pumpkin-y goodness. If this hasn't filled you to the brim with autumn-love, then check out my guest post at Little Lady Little City.

Happy Friday everyone!

14 comments:

  1. that last pumpkin looks like a butt.... and it's making me giggle

    (;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! New reader here, hopped over from your guest post on Amanda's blog and I'm so happy about it! Love these pictures, I haven't been to a pumpkin patch in YEARS! I should make that goal this Fall!

    xomando
    http://mandatorycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha that last pumpkin is greatness. love pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh goodness I ADORE pumpkin patches!!! It seriously wouldn't be October without a visit to one (or two!).
    Found you on Amanda's blog! Fall is so so gorgeous isn't it?
    Trish

    www.jellybonesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I love it! Wish we could pick our own pumpkins here in Scotland, but I am excited enough to see them in the shops :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This place looks amazing! I seriously wish I'd had made it to an actual pumpkin patch, but maybe that needs to be on my list for fall anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow! this is one of my dreams! I really want to go to a pumpkin patch! i'm so excited to try and find one nearby this fall! just as soon as I get back to Idaho.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH MY GOSH!!! I am so with you. Pumpkins (and apples) are the best! You made my soul happy with this post. Especially with that butt pumpkin. That things got a badonk.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i collect pumpkins,s o naturally i was smitten with this post.

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovin' fall! I can't wait to get some more pumpkins for carving!
    BTW...just a side note, my little bro floats around between Canada, Alaska and Michigan. I told him he should go meet you if he's ever in Jasper again (said he'd been there once and it was beautiful!). He's currently working/living on a fishing boat in Kodiak AK. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful photographs! Pumpkin patches always get me excited for autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the pictures. wish we had a place like this near us!! www.camilleyanair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sigh...I love all those photos. Love them. I meant to do my re-cap post last night but instead I read my book and went to bed (early again...speaking of being an old lady...)

    Our three little pumpkins are sitting on the mantle. I don't think I can bring myself to carve them!

    ReplyDelete