Wednesday, October 31, 2012

The Walking Dead

Photobucket

Moaning, leg dragging, brrraaaaiiiinnnnnssss and plenty of fake blood are all things that pretty much sum up the excitement of Sunday night. Sadly, I did none of the moaning, screaming or leg dragging, nor was I covered in red food colouring. Instead, I was bundled up in a down jacket, running around like a looney toon trying to photograph the undead as they participated in Jasper's fifth annual Zombie Walk.

Photobucket
Since it's All Hallow's Eve, I thought you-all might enjoy seeing some of the creative costumes and face painting that graced the streets of my otherwise pristine, quaint little town.

Photobucket
Eeeeeep! Those clowns were seriously creepy. They didn't say a word the entire walk. Instead, they hissed and gurgled. It was horrifying, while also totally impressive. They were by far my favourites. I mean, that's some dedication to your costume right there!

Photobucket
Happy Halloween everybody! Is everyone dressing up tonight or did you do that over the weekend? I'm getting costumed-up and I'm heading out on the town with my pal Morgan. I'm actually pretty pumped. I think it will be fun to celebrate Halloween in the BIG CITY! Fingers crossed I can find my hotel at the end of the night!

Don't forget to check in tomorrow when I show you my costume!

8 comments:

  1. this is AWESOME!!! love the photos, and the idea of having a Zombie Walk. Looks like a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! The clowns dedication reminded me of a kid at the halloween party I attended. He was standing by us, as we admired his costume, but not saying anything. then he goes "hang on." takes off his wig then says "I have to take off my wig to talk. When I put it back on I have to go back into character." haha! awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. UUGGGGH those clowns are so creepy wtf!! I think I would die if I saw that in person, yeuck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG....this looks amazeballs :)
    So much fun I bet!

    Cheers,
    Messy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing!

    Went as a cat to Halloween party last night, so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those clowns would've given me nightmares. eeh.

    ReplyDelete