Monday, November 5, 2012

And the winner is...

Are you ready? Is the suspense killing you? Are you losing your mind and screaming at the computer screen, saying "Gosh darnit Nicole, just dish already!!"? OK. OK. Fine, I'll tell you. Stop yelling and give me a drum roll, will you?

The winner is... KATE McCurrach!

Congratulations to you!!

And, for everyone else, don't forget that you can get your hands on your own lip balm or some delicious smelling soap by just heading over to Trisha's shop, The Hive Botanicals.

5 comments:

  1. I feel a little silly posting this if you AREN'T referencing me...but is it me? I am a Kate afterall...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The winner is Kate McCurrach. Is that you? If yes, I did email you! If no, sorry! Ha.

      Delete
    2. Haha! That is me! Hooray! I'll email you right away Nicole :) Yaaaayyyy!!! (Kermit style)

      Delete