I'm happy. Like, super happy. Things are pretty great right now. So, I guess there's a lot to be grateful for. Too many things to count. Too many things to put into words. But, in the interest of sharing the love, I'll name a few, so you can get an idea where I'm coming from.
This week I'm grateful for...
1) An evening of preteen fun, playing lazer tag and five-pin bowling.
2) A successful first day of working from home.
3) A surprise workstation set up by Ian while I was away in Edmonton.
4) My new work laptop that doesn't freeze up and show me the pinwheel of death every time I try to accomplish something. (I'm looking at you old MacBook!)
5) Pumpkin spice lattes.
6) Stitch and Bitch gatherings with friends and strangers.
7) Days spent crafting and watching HBO.
8) Homemade hangover Big Macs.
9) Encouraging friends.
10) And, finally, I'm grateful for change.
What are you thankful for this week?