Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Holiday greetings

Photobucket
Happy holidays to all of you out there in the blogosphere. I hope each and every one of you are stuffing your faces with butter tarts and hot chocolate (with Baileys of course!) and enjoying the company of your family and friends. If you're lacking on the family front this year (like me), just add a little extra Baileys to your cup and party it up with your pals. I'm enjoying coffee and Baileys, mint hot chocolate with Baileys and, well, Baileys with more Baileys. No complaints here!

xoxoxo

5 comments:

  1. Happy Xmas Nicole! I'm having a very quiet christmas here in Victoria with Fraser and although I'd love to be boozin' it up (I LOVE blueberry tea = earl grey, with grand marnier and amaretto) I am still kicking the stomach flu and doubt that would make our trip to Vegas very pleasant tomorrow! Have fun with your pals and Baileys! I'll be sending warm wishes your way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! Hope you're enjoying a nice and cool holiday break.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas woman

    xoxox
    t
    veranellies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete