Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Winter wonderland

Photobucket

On Saturday, I trudged out into the snow to take my Christmas card photo (I'll show it to you Dec. 25!) and while I was out there, I thought, "The tripod's up and my toes are already cold, might as well get some outfit photos in my glorious new coat." Guys, seriously, no joking around here, I am so in love with this coat. It's warm. It's cute. It's bright. It's cheery. It has big buttons. And it has a tall collar. It's just straight-up brilliant.

Photobucket

From top to bottom: 
Coat: Walmart 
 Scarf: Ardenes 
 Jeans: American Eagle 
 Boots: Ardenes

Photobucket
Photobucket

Did you take a Christmas card photo this year?

9 comments:

  1. That is definitely glorious! Can't wait to see the Christmas card photo :-) We didn't take a specifically Christmas one for our card, but we used one of us from my sister's wedding. Which turned out slightly awkward, because now the cards look more like announcements of a different sort than holiday cards, but whatevs. It was a cute picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your scarf!!

    I copped out this year and used a wedding photo for our Christmas cards. I figure I'll only get to do that once so may as well take advantage of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Walmart?! Dude that's awesome! And you look so cute. You've seen my Christmas card photo. We opted for inside and warm this year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit, it's just so wonderfully fun! And those gloves, oh man they are just so colorful I love them! I cannot wait to see your Christmas Card photo! I have a feeling it is going to be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheery cherry! Paddington bear would be jealous of that beauty ~ and your chunky knit scarf looks great with it.
    The birch trees are also stunning by the way, if I didn't know it was for real, I'd have guessed it was a backdrop for being so perfect. ;o)
    Thanks for the reminder.. still need to drag the hubs/kids in front of the camera soon!!
    mel
    needle and nest

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute coat! And the mittens are super fun!

    -Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always want to take super cheesy christmas photos with my boyfriend to print on cards for the family. But i'm not sure anyone else would get it! (I did a Christmas profile photo last year, if that counts?! http://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/379488_10151032155670331_883646695_n.jpg)

    I love your pretty red coat! AND i am jealous of the snow you guys have


    chloexxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't believe your coat is from walmart! THat is so cute!


    www.studentswife.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That jacket is SWEET! I didn't take Christmas card photos :/
    I've always wanted to!

    ReplyDelete