Sunday, January 6, 2013

Craft it Forward

Source
If I told you, I would send a handmade item to the first five people who comment on this post, would you jump at the chance!? Well, then, JUMP! That's right, I'm joining the Crafting it Forward movement. Have you heard of it yet? It's making its rounds and I was lucky enough to be the fourth person to comment on a post over at the Owl Club on Friday, so I can expect something in the mail, as well. Exciting, right!!? (Thanks, Suki!)

The idea behind Craft it Forward is that the five people who comment then go to their own blogs and offer five of their own handmade mystery gifts, until eventually handmade goodies are being sent all over the globe. Of course, though, there is no pressure for you to share this on your blog if you're one of the first five commenters. You can also just enjoy a fun gift from me to you. Your choice.

So, what are you waiting for? Comment! Quickly! There are only five fantastic handmade gifts to go around. Oh! And, don't forget to include your email address, so I can get in touch with you about mailing details.

Happy handmade!

13 comments:

  1. Hey! I love this idea. I also love that they are sending them across the world. It's an awesome idea (cause loads of giveaway stuff is limited to America a lot of the time).
    Thanks!

    *here's hoping*

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! I have heard of free art fridays and am excited to see something like it in the crafting community. Thanks, and i am going to try this out on my blog too :)

    www.indigobeancreations@gmail.com
    www.indigobeancreations.etsy.com
    www.indigobean.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes please! I am already doing this on friends on facebook :)I am going to have a busy craft year it seems :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ... help if I actually put my email down as well wouldn't it. lolakolacakes@gmail.com :)

      Delete
  4. I'd love something homemade, and I'm definitely going to pass this forward!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh yes please :) hebenicholls@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's sad, being the sixth person :-) This is a super fun idea, though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ah... 7th person is for losers hahah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a good idea! Sad I missed it :(

    http://threeinchstitch.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha, I missed it - but I'm super glad you're taking part! I'll be making yours tonight!! Suki x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh and I totally forgot to put my email down. Really excited about this as I used to make jewellery all the time and just ran out of movitivation for it. Best to contact me via ruthcoustick@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Clever! A lovely way to make new friends AND have an excuse to craft, all in one fell swoop!

    This reminds me that I have stalled out our letter exchange...again! And also, I GET TO SEE YOU IN PERSON THIS WEEK! Oh yes...much better than a letter!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's a great way to stay on track. Have a great day. :) Here's the link in case you want to check it out. Thanks again.http://lenettacarnes.blogspot.com/2013/01/weekly-goals-linkup-1.html

    Also,My daughter, Kisha, also is taking over Fill In the Blank Fridays. The person doing it has decided she can't do it anymore so Kisha is now doing it. Her first one is today. Would love for you to join us there also. It's a fun one. Her blog ishttp://www.kjaggers.com/2013...

    You can also go to her page and at the to sign up for a reminder on both of these each week
 Have a wonderful evening. :)

    ReplyDelete