Sunday, January 20, 2013

Currently


I don't know who started these currently posts, but I see them everywhere. EVERYWHERE, I tell you. So, I thought, why not on Gypsy in Jasper. It seems it's time I follow the cool crowd of lovely ladies out there and tell you what's up right here, right now. (Be prepared for some good ol' fashioned honesty, friends.)

Drinking //  Water to cure my hangover.

Listening // To Blackstreet's No Diggity on Grooveshark's 90s channel. (Next is Marky Mark singing Good Vibrations. Bring on the guilty pleasures!)

Anticipating // A day of house cleaning, coffee drinking and crocheting.

Planning // A fun-filled week of adventures and activities.

Watching // The stillness of my apartment after a night of high-energy shenanigans.

Missing // The sunshine. "Go away clouds. I'm sick of you!"

Loving // Late night noodles ala Ian.

Going // To drink some water and then have a solo dance party to these rockin' 90s tunes.

Making me happy // Days spent outdoors and nights spent with good friends.

So, tell me, what are you up to? Are there any 90s dance parties in your future?

This template for "Currently" came from My Billie. Thanks for the early morning inspiration, Melanie!

9 comments:

  1. I like your Currently post best :) I'm familiar with the 'drinking water to cure a hangover' thing, gotta love it eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 90s dance parties are the best, and I miss the sun too. All we have in the UK at the moment is snow, and snow and I aren't friends :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. too funny- i've been seeing the "currently" posts everywhere too and have been thinking about starting them up because they are really interesting to read..

    i may be following your lead (and everyone elses!) - check out my blog tomorrow ;)

    xx
    trisha
    veranellies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been so cloudy in MD too. Like....rain for 4 straight days. I was so happy this weekend to see some sunshine.
    90s dance parties are the best!!! I like your style!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun post! You look beautiful in this photo, darlin'!

    <3 Megan
    http://kiddotv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there!!! I'm Hanna. I found you from the blog hop and I love making new friends and meeting new bloggers:) I am your newest follower:) You can me any old time over here at

    www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

    I'd love to see you:) xoxoxoxo Hanna

    I really like your blog design. It;s lovely!!!! A very warm place to be:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ummm you're adorable. I am obsessed with you and your blog. I am following! Would love to have you on my end!!
    xoxo,
    Sierra
    Oh, Just Living the Dream

    ReplyDelete