I know I'm stating the obvious here, but we're officially halfway through January. Can you believe it!? I seriously can't. Time is flying. And, there is just so much I want to do before the end of the month. So, rather than let it get away from me, I've decided to throw together a to-do list of things to accomplish before this—the first month of the year—is through. I figure, if I want 2013 to be a year of doing, then I better start things off right. So, here's a short list of fun things I hope to cross off my list in the coming weeks.
1. Put my contacts in my new phone. (I got a Samsung Galaxy S3, as recommended by Kayla.)
2. Master the ins and outs of said phone.
3. Crochet a pair of slippers or two, or three.
4. Finish Ellen's Seriously... I'm Kidding and start another book from my stash.
5. Set up my Kobo e-reader.
7. Attend the annual Chili Cookoff and eat my heart out.
8. Watch silly people participate in the Polar Bear Dip.
9. Go skiing.
10. Take a photo a day.
What do you hope to accomplish before the month is through?