Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Outfits of 2012

Photobucket

 
Photobucket

April :: May :: June
 
Photobucket

 
Photobucket


In March, I posted my first ever outfit post as part of my What to Wear series with a couple of other bloggers (Jill and Alana). Since then, both of those ladies have put blogging on hold and I've continued on with a whole new cast of lovely fashion bloggers, each of us posting a new outfit every two weeks. Of those outfits, these were my favourites of 2012. I hope you-all will stick around to find out where my style takes me the next 12 months, as I attempt an entire year of outfit posts in 2013. In the meantime, if you have some free time and feel like checking out all of my outfits from last year, you can do that by clicking here.

Happy New Year, friends!! I hope you had a lovely celebration last night. Ian and I spent the holiday as snotty sick kids, drinking tea and watching movies. Here's hoping for a speedy recovery so we can start 2013 off with a bang.

How are you spending the first day of the year?

11 comments:

  1. I love the first and last. :) Super cute! Happy New Year! Fingers crossed that we cross paths this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the April dress, where did you get that from? Also, I have the same sandals you are wearing on your May photo. Funny! I hope you get better soon, happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That March 'pin-up' is still one of my favs of yours! I get serious belt envy... heheh. Sorry to hear you caught the snuffles there now too... bah!
    Today its gloriously sunny/snowy out, and I'm doing a major purge of our nest (post-Christmas clean up), oh, and eating jelly bellys!
    Happy day to you my friend.
    xx
    mel
    needle and nest

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I LOVE March! The dress is adorable and it looks great with the belt and tights!

    -Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually think March is still the best! Totally looks like an advert photo! Your hair looks amazing and I love the double twisty belt you have.

    I am spending the first day of new year mostly alone on the Internet because my fiance has a concert today and spent all of it in rehearsals before performing! However, back to work tomorrow so Im enjoying computer games whilst I can.

    Happy 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I adore everything about this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that you can see the pregression! Your hair grows and you add layers. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that everyone has been doing these posts, especially when I've just discovered your blog! Such a great introduction to you and your style, definitely a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've got some serious style there, lady! I miss being in the What to Wear posts with you guys but I haven't found the time to take any outfit pictures. On top of that, I lost my camera which is my phone! Ugh. But anyway -- you're adorable and I'm in love with your "March" dress. :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are one hot babe with great style. Kudos.

    ReplyDelete