Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Stories with Seit


Today's an exciting day. I'm over on Seit talking candidly about my passion. (Eeep. It's scary, but exciting.) Lena started this new series "Stories" last week and I'm her second interview. For the debut of the series, she talked to Freya from Nishanntishu about her work empowering people in developing countries to change how they treat their horses, mules, and donkeys. (If you haven't read that post, I definitely recommend you read it as well. Freya is an amazing woman!)

Anyway, what are you waiting for? Get your butt over to Seit and find out what I had to say about my passion.

What are you passionate about?

3 comments:

  1. So happy to have you, friend!! YAYYY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great interview - I just got to know you a whole lot better! I am proud to be a feminist too.

    ReplyDelete