Monday, February 4, 2013

I'm it. Could you be next?


While I was running for home base yesterday afternoon, Nicole from A Broke Bride jumped out from behind a tree and tagged me. So, I'm it! And, that means, I have to be a sport and follow the rules of this little game of tag. Because otherwise, I'd be a poor sport, running home to mom, crying that I was tagged when all I wanted was be pursued. Goodness knows, nobody wants to be friends with that kid. So, without further ado, here's what I've been tagged to do.

THE ALMIGHTY RULES:
Answer Nicole's 11 questions
Write my own 11 questions for the people I tag
And, of course, mention the blog that tagged me

NICOLE'S QUESTIONS:

If you could only have one outfit in your wardrobe, which would it be?
Skinny jeans from AE, a striped three-quarter-length shirt, a cozy over-sized cardigan, an infinity scarf and boots.

What happens during your ideal 'girls night in'?
Wine drinking, eating, singing, dancing, laughing and Googling (hot men, of course).

Greatest accomplishment so far?

Finishing my Masters in 2010 and then being brave enough to move across the country to Fredericton and north to Yellowknife all by my lonesome.

What is one thing that you're looking forward to most for 2013?
I'm excited to learn and grow as a person. I'm really trying to focus on myself this year. I know that's cheesy and I know people say it all the time, but it's true. As I said in my last post, I'm trying to find a healthy way to balance all the things I love, want and need in my life. I look forward to the day when all of those things come together without my having to think about them first.

Where have you found inspiration lately?

I'm endlessly inspired by the bloggers out there. It's amazing how much creativity and positivity there is in the blogosphere.

What was one cool thing that happened to you this past January?
I went ice climbing for the first time, and, although I was scared, I gave it my all and really enjoyed myself.

Who's your Valentine this year?

If I'm being honest, I'm not at all into Valentine's Day. I'm a bit of a humbug when it comes to this Hallmark holiday. But, if I had to choose one, it would obviously be Ian. He's my sweetheart every day of the year. (Queue obligatory "awwww" here.)

How many animals have you had over the course of your lifetime?

Two. They were both teddy bear hamsters. My favourite was Nibbles and my sister's favourite was Chubby Checker.

What was your first vehicle?

My first vehicle is my current vehicle. It's a Rav4. His name is Waldo.

Do have a favorite blog? Please share!
This is a hard one. I love so many blogs. It's hard to choose just one. How about instead of choosing just one, we call the five blogs I tag my top five.

What was the last craft/DIY that you created?
On Sunday, I painted the above canvasses. I have a hard time painting because I get so much satisfaction making a gorgeous background and then I get scared that I'm going to ruin it by putting something on top. So, a lot of my paintings end at the background stage. We'll see if inspiration strikes and I decide to add something to those tiny canvasses up there.

NOW IT'S MY TURN TO TAG...
Kaylanaut
Not Ladylike
Needle and Nest Design
Veranellies
Like a Small Fire

(Know what's fun about tagging!? Most of these ladies hate it when I do it, but they love me enough that they usually follow through. Ha! Got you again, friends.)

MY QUESTIONS:
When you were in high school, who was your celebrity crush?
How has your taste changed since then? (As in, who are you drooling over now and how are they different?)
When do you feel most at home?
What's your favourite hot beverage?
If you could punch someone in the face without repercussions, who would it be?
What's your favourite camping food?
What's one skill you'd like to learn this year?
If I were to visit, how would you entertain me for a day? (I look forward to this answer!!)
What's your favourite cheesy pick-up line?
If you were to have a solo dance party right now, what song would you put on?
What's the best thing that has arrived in your mailbox lately?

Aren't I a good sport? I might just deserve most the sportsman-like award for following through on this little game of tag. I hope you-all get tagged soon, so I can learn a little bit more about you, as well.

In the meantime, why don't you tell me something about yourself that I don't already know?

6 comments:

  1. Ha! I love that side note about tagging, because... well, it's totally true. ;) Except in this case I don't mind so much because it gives me something to blog about, which I've been lacking in recently. So thank you!

    You'll see mine go up this week. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was already a follower but visiting from the GFC hop! Hmm, something you don't know about me... I love korean culture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhh you jerkity-jerk-JERK!!! You got me again didn't you...lol! Gargh, it's a good thing I like you so much (cough:Jerk!) soooo yes, I'll see what can be arranged later on this week.... muahhah. Hugs.
    ....
    ....
    ..jerk.
    ..
    xx
    mel needle and nest design

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha whew!! I got away from not being tagged this time. ^__^

    Awesome though. I love to read more about you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dude! Eleven questions?!

    I agree with Mel...jerk...

    But really, who am I kidding. Would I rather answer your questions and play along, or do actual work? Hmmm.....

    Something you may not know about me: I am a huge Dr. Who fan. So much so that I am still too emotionally wrecked from the way his previous companions "left" that I can't bring myself to watch any new episodes. Yep...DORK!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oi!! im with mel- you bastard! though i do look forward to coming up with some pretty kick ass answers.. who would i like to punch in the face.... hahahahha

    alrighty- i'll get around to this at some point over the upcoming week, you little snot. the worst part is being mean and having to tag other people back!

    ReplyDelete