Thursday, March 28, 2013

DIY: knotted headband

It's that time again, folks, where all the Crochet Along-ers post their completed assignment. This month, Alicia gave us the task of making a crocheted headband. If you recall, I've been making headbands for sometime now, so this was a quick and easy project for me. I finished it up in the time it took us to watch an episode and a half of Justified. (Have you seen that show?! We're hooked.)


If you're interested in making your own or if you want to see how the other Crochet Along-ers interpreted the pattern, swing by Alicia's new blog Habitual Homebody.

Habitual Homebody

8 comments:

  1. Camo! How fun :) Now I'm going to have to check out the rest of your blog. Thanks for commenting on my post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome colors!! it looks great :) thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice yarn! I bet if my 6 year old son saw it he'd want me to crochet something for him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the camo print! My husband has been pestering me to make him a scarf or toque out of a camo yarn.... now I just need to find some! How come in the crochet-along no one else is actually wearing their headband?? lol we didn't get the memo.... ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the variegated yarn!! I bet it's fun to wear!!! Looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this may be my favourite of all the ones I've seen. I like the multi colouredness!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh, I love the variegated yarn that you used! I looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your camo headband is so cool :-)

    ReplyDelete