Friday, March 1, 2013

February crochet along

I know. I know. I'm double posting! It's so unlike me. And, it's likely overkill. And you're probably all like, "get off my internets" at me right now, BUT I just had to link up with The Curious Pug again. You see, I made these super cute envelopes that Alicia linked to, and when I went to her blog today, I noticed that no one else chose the envelopes as their February project. Instead they all made cupcakes and hearts. So, I had just HAD to represent.


I mean, how adorable are these? Wouldn't you love to receive a gift wrapped in a cute little crocheted envelope? I know I would. Plus, they are the easiest project of life. I banged out two in one sitting while watching Californication a few weeks back.

If you want to find the pattern, check out Alicia's February Crochet Along post.

7 comments:

  1. how adorable! you did a fantastic job :) thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, these are so cute! I wanted to make all three, but just ran out of time somehow. I need to whip up an envelope or two now!
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are super cute indeed! Heck I want a little gift wrapped in one of those. Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOODNESS!! These are WAY cuter than I thought they would turn out!! Now you make me want to go and try them.... in fact.... I think I will.
    They are adorable!!! You did a great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Envelopes.... represented! Whooot! ;)

    These are so fun. I like the blue and red one. Such a cool way to mix up the colors! Who will you give them too??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your envelope is adorable!!
    Love your color choice!

    Tania

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great! I love how you made them multicoloured

    ReplyDelete