Sunday, March 24, 2013

Project Life: Week 10


Bah! I'm getting behind on my PL updates. I apologize to all of you waiting on the edge of your seats each week. It seems that I just have so much to gab about that I've let this project fall to the wayside. At least on the blog, anyway. In real life, I've been doing a fairly good job of keeping up with laying things out each week, which I've come to realize is really important. If I leave myself a couple weeks to catch up on, I lose track of what happened when and I tend to forget the fun little bits and pieces that I would otherwise mention on a journaling card.


Week 10 was spent entirely in the office, which is so totally unusual, since I've been working from home since November. If you recall, my internet was down for an entire week, so I had no other choice but to go to work like a normal person. (It was totally brutal putting pants on each morning, let me tell you!) The upside of leaving the house every day, though, was that I got to enjoy the amazing icicles that had formed on all the buildings in town, and I was also in the office when Jasper's fire chief came by to drop off a little gift for me—a Leatherman!! Too cool. Oh! And, on the Friday, when I finished my coffee, the stain in the bottom of my cup was in the shape of a heart. Gotta love it!





You might also recall the awesomeness of our upside down snowman. He was the best, wasn't he!? Week 10 was also the week of the cabane a sucre, International Women's Day and Tristan Overy's show—where he was giving out customized name tags with his characters on them! How awesome do they look in my spread!? I'm so stoked that Ian let me have his as well.

How's your PL album coming along?

6 comments:

  1. So, my printer is being an asshole and very temperamental lately...so NO PHOTOS! EEK! I am still keeping up with my notes so I hope that once I get that worked out I can pick up where I left off. I was already behind, and now I am super behind. But I have been scrapbooking more (older pics), so that was a happy side effect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, forgot to say that I really enjoy your spreads and am glad you keep posting them here! Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks pretty cool! I may have to partake in this soon :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so awesome. I wish I could make awesome creative things like this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely blog! New follower from the Hop!

    Samantha
    http://www.a2ndlifevintage.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found your blog through the Collective Blog Hop. Love it! You have a new follower here.

    ReplyDelete