Friday, April 26, 2013

I hate cats, but I love this

If you've been hanging out at Gypsy in Jasper for awhile, you know I have a mad hate-on for cats. And you know that I can't stand when bloggers post endless photos of their cats. I mean, really, do you have nothing better to share!? But yesterday when my co-worker showed me this Tumblr pairing cats with male models, I honestly lost my mind. Mostly because the men are GORGEOUS. But also because the pairings are pretty hilarious. So without further ado, here for you are some cat photos. You're welcome!

(Enjoy this, friends. You'll likely never see a cat grace this page again.)


Bahaha, this one is my favourite! A) This man is so bloody handsome. B) I like to imagine I made him laugh so hard that he had to throw his head back and open-mouth laugh like a crazy person. C) That cat's mouth is totally gross.




Of course, these are only a select few of the amazing combos up on Des Hommes et des Chatons, so you should probably head over there to see the rest. You won't regret it. I promise.

Happy Friday!

17 comments:

  1. Haha!! This is great!
    How can you hate cute little itty bitty kitties!? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Love it! And while I am a big fan of cats and can tend to pop up in my Instagram feed from time to time, I appreciate that you don't barrage me with "STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT" when I do. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My cats are my children, but I get it -- because I *HATE* it when my friends with babies post 1000000 photos of their kid. I mean WHO CARES?! So I get it, I really do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect laugh to start off my friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bahahaha oh my god the last one is the greatest! I couldn't care less about cat spamming either, but this is gold!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are great! And man.. I really do not like cats either.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL! I knew there was a reason I loved cats ;D

    ReplyDelete
  8. meeeeooooooOOOOWW! You best be washing this blog post down with flea spray and a cold hose for the ladies ;o)
    xx
    mel
    needle and nest

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL....these are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are pretty awesome! But yeah, fuck cats! haha :)

    <3 Megan
    http://kiddotv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just wanted to say that your blog is beautiful! I adore your style! Oh, and I'm not a cat person either.....and those men are dreamy! ;)

    xo. Mandy
    www.missindieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just stumbled across your lovely blog... and am better for it. Just lovely. You have a new fan (and follower!).

    ReplyDelete
  13. I found your blog on The Collective and just started following on GFC. Lol I'm not a cat person either, but cute boys are always a good thing ;)

    Ashley @ http://downsizingashley.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is SO awesome! I love cats too, so it's even better :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. haha, this post made my day! Cats are my favorite - followed by handsome men of course. Both together? priceless! :)

    ReplyDelete