Thursday, May 23, 2013

Baby cuteness overload


As you all know, I'm going to be an auntie AGAIN. And as you know, I crochet. So, it only makes sense then that my crochet hook and I have been attached at the fingers for weeks, working away on adorable munchkin accessories and items. Seriously, I've been a machine, pumping out miniature everything! But, because I know my sister reads this (hi Kathy!), I can't show off all of my recent craft projects without ruining the surprise. Bummer, I know. So instead of showing you what I've made, I thought I would show you some of the most adorable baby projects I've come across since I found out my big sis is becoming a mama. Now, keep in mind the sex of the baby is still a mystery and will remain that way until he or she pops out in the fall, so some of these projects are ones I can't make until I know if I'm being blessed with a niece or a nephew.










Well, there you have it, your intake of cuteness for the day.

6 comments:

  1. How cute! Homemade presents with love are always the best. That baby will sure be bundled up with your presents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack!! My ovaries just squealed at the cuteness... what a sweet Auntie to pour your spare moments into creating for the wee treasure!
    xx
    mel
    needle and nest design

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much cuteness!!! I love that first poncho. My co-blogger Hayley just made some skates for a friend with a baby and they turned out awesome! ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I LOVE THE TINY SKATES!! Should there ever come a day when my husband and I have a baby -- I'll be sure to ask nicely for you to knit us something. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much ridiculousness here
    love that big eared hat!
    http://ahandfulofhope.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG those elephant ears are precioussssssssss! I... I can't... I don't... oh I don't want a baby right now but... uterus... and maternal instinct... saying... otherwise... OH NOOOOOOOOOOOO

    ReplyDelete