Friday, May 24, 2013

Help a brother out

This is so not my style, but desperate times call for desperate measures. You see, I have this pal who has been selected as the representative for Alberta (the province I live in) for a competition where he can win $100,000 toward his business. His idea is that he'll turn the basement of his liquor store into a state-of-the-art tasting room. It was that idea that grabbed the attention of a panel of judges, and now it's up the public to show him support through online votes. So far, he hasn't been fairing so well, so I wanted to give him a little helping hand. I'd love to see him succeed. It would be great for him and for Jasper. So, please, if you have a minute, throw some love to Marc LeBlanc. He's a rad dude with big dreams and I'd love to see those dreams come true.

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like such a great idea! I put my vote in, hope he wins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so awesome! ...and so sweet of you to help him out! i hope he wins as well, keeps us updated!

    ReplyDelete