Thursday, May 9, 2013

LOTM: nature's treats


Since I can't go around picking up pine cones, leaves, flowers and rocks (newsflash, you get fined for that in a National Park!!), I decided to use today's prompt as an opportunity to show you photos of some of nature's most amazing underwater creatures. I mean, really, is there anything cooler than a jellyfish or a whale or a tortoise? Probably not. They're all pretty rad. Amiright!? Plus, I consider these photos little treasures from nature. Actually, I consider all of my nature and wildlife photos as treasures to behold. They are the best memories a girl could have. Who needs a rock when you have a wicked photo of a toad?







I took all of these photos at the Vancouver Aquarium last year. It was my first time being up close and personal with most of these creatures, and, let me tell you, I enjoyed EVERY minute of it. I could have spent a whole day wandering around in there. There was just so much to see. Plus, when do you get to see these guys? Not very often in my experience.

Have you enjoyed any of nature's treasures lately?


Gentri of Gentri Lee
Kelley of A Crooked Trail
Lena of Musings
Meagan of The Egg Out West
Michelle of On The Adventure
And guest blogger Faith of Twigs and Tea

1 comment:

  1. Gosh, it's been forever since I've been to the aquarium. Your post reminds me how peaceful and awe-inspiring is. Looks like I need to find myself an aquarium around here. :)

    ReplyDelete