Thursday, May 2, 2013

What to Wear: for a casual coffee date



I love me some coffee, especially when it's served out in the wilderness. But, since it's too cold for camping, I decided to set up my very own outdoor coffee shop. I figure wilderness equals casual, right?


Outdoor or indoor, this is something I might throw on for a casual coffee date. The top and cardigan are Value Village finds. I adore them both, so much. The pattern on the top is perfection, and the cardigan is the perfect pop of colour with some of my otherwise monochrome outfits.

Head to toe:
Top: Value Village
Cardigan: Value Village
Jeans: American Eagle
Shoes: Ardenes





If you'd like to link up your own casual coffee date outfit, I'd love to see what you put together. Or, if you want to join What to Wear in the future, we'll be back again on May 16, showing off our favourite spring dresses. (I hope it's warm enough to actually wear one by then!!)

15 comments:

  1. Oh wow look at that view behind you!!! I'd have coffee everyday up there! Love your outfit! Very cute and casual!

    Ergo - Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I feel like you just enjoy taunting us with photos of your beautiful mountains ;-) Seriously though yes to an outdoor coffee date with you! It takes a brave person to put on that shade of orange and I'm glad you're brave because it looks gorgeous on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a view! I'd definitely be more apt to wake up in the morning if I had that to look at while I had my coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful outfit and backdrop! I'd love to sit at that coffee shop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do love that orange cardigan! I opted for a yellow one...on my failed What to Wear photo shoot.

    Yay Value Village!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. God, that last picture is incredible. Wish I could join you for that view and a cup of coffee. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. That orange cardigan is such a great find, the color looks so nice on you. And your backdrop! Seriously it blows me away every time I see you pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That cardigan is pretty amazing and I would want to wear it everyday. What an amazing backdrop you have! You are lucky the cold doesn't bother you because you live in perfection. You look darling and I would love to take you on a coffee date!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the cardigan! You know I love a good cardigan. I don't have any orange ones, perhaps this is something I should look into...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I too prefer my coffee in the wilderness! Love the pic of you and the mountains!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a great outfit for a coffee date! I love the color of the cardigan.
    I really wanted to do What to Wear this week but I just couldn't, I can't wait for the next one though! Spring dresses are the best =}

    ReplyDelete
  12. aw, i love your little location you are at here! so lucky you get your coffee in the wilderness.. mine is always surrounded by many people on a patio!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I didn't get to wear anything cool and go on a coffee date today! But you look cute and I love the scenery! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. hola eres genial me encanta tu blog soy seguidora tuya me lo he pasado muy bien viendolo todo felicidades un saludo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute outfit. Looks very cozy! The view is absolutely gorgeous from where you are -- I envy you!
    Liz
    http://liz-makes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete