Saturday, June 22, 2013

"Now a selfie lookin' cute, in the same room where I poooooop."

I hope you've all seen this already, but if you haven't, you're welcome in advance. This is seriously my favourite thing on the internet right now. I laughed so hard that everyone in my office came over to my desk to find out what the hell was going on. It's just so spot on. It targets everything I hate about Instagram and everything I use Instagram for. So basically, while watching it I cringe in embarrassment, while also laughing at those folks who pose for selfies in the mirror or take a bajillion photos of their coffee art.

So, what are you waiting for? Watch the video and laugh your face off already!!



Honestly, this provides me with endless entertainment. I could watch it on repeat. Happy Saturday all.

What's making you giggle these days?

Don't forget I have a giveaway going on right now. 
Enter for a chance to win a $50 gift card for Shabby Apple.

5 comments:

  1. Bahahaha that is perfect! I kind of really hate instagram a lot and am glad my phone died so I can't use it anymore. If I saw one more picture of my friend's blank-face and cleavage I swear...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes.... this is bang on, though I want this song burned from my mind!! lol... I hope to NEVER have a cell phone, because I fear how quickly I would turn into this too.. lol! I think there needs to be a study done on this generation and the obsession with 'documenting' all the banal moments of life for the world to see... I'm quite sure there's some profound issues at a deeper level that motivates an entire culture this way!
    Anyways, hilarious, hope your weekend is too bud!
    xx
    mel
    needle and nest

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha this is so great. I shamelessly say that I love instagram even if it is soo silly! Still got a good chuckle out of this! xx

    Allie @ callmesassafras.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, I hadn't seen this, but it's so true! I actually don't have an Instagram account any more....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember watching this video before I had an instragram and thinking "well yeah that's like what you're supposed to use it for, right?" <3 best video

    ReplyDelete