Thursday, June 20, 2013

The camera bag of all camera bags


If you follow me on Instagram or Twitter, you've already relished in the beauty that is my new camera bag. If not, well, check it out! Isn't she a beaut? I'm so smitten. I honestly couldn't be happier. She boasts all the room a small town newspaper editor could need. I have room for my camera and a couple of lenses. I have room for my notebook and usual purse items, like my wallet, glasses case and cellphone AND I have the pleasure of strolling around with this gorgeous piece of craftsmanship dangling at my hip. PERFECTION!

The best part about this bag of all bags, though, is it's ACTUALLY a camera bag. It's not a purse that I just throw my camera into willy-nilly. There's foam padding inside that protects all my gear. Love it! Until this little gem arrived in my mailbox a week ago, I had been carrying around a purse and a small over the shoulder camera bag. It was OK, but it was also a bit of a pain. My shoulders looked totally cluttered with stuff. I feel so much more streamlined and ready to go with one bag for ALL my things. Yay for simplicity.

Did a camera bag change your life?

9 comments:

  1. I have been throwing my camera into my regular purse too but just splurged on an ONA camera bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am utterly desperate for a camera bag! this guy is amazing!!


    chloe
    www.bythelock.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you and your new bag will be very happy together. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been searching for a beautiful and practical camera bag and this one just might be PERFECT! I'm goign to purchase right now :) Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOH Love it! I have been saving up for one but that one looks like a better option :D A shoulder bag is so terrible!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AH! That's totally awesome. I paid way more for mine and this looks just as nice! Where were you with this info six months ago! Haha. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YESS!! I absolutely love my JoTotes camera bag. And while it's super huge, it definitely looks more like a purse or daiper bag and not something that says "OH HEY I'VE GOT THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS WORTH OF CAMERA SHIT IN HERE FOR YOU TO STEAL!" heh.

    I love your bag too! It's so totally you. :3

    ReplyDelete
  8. AWESOME! I have a camera bag from JoTotes, but I'm considering picking up a different (smaller) one, as the one I have is a little too bulky for me to carry around comfortably... so I usually just put it in my day-to-day purse. I don't swap out lenses on-the-go very much at all, so while it's a gorgeous bag, it's not seeing much daylight. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Blog is very nice found some good stuff and good information here!I am thinking about buying a new Camera Bag for my Canon EOS 500D.I need a lot of space for clothes, food, etc. please suggest me some good camera bag

    ReplyDelete