Thursday, June 27, 2013

What to Wear: while crafting



What to Wear is back and this week we're showing off the outfits we wear while our hands are busy creating. I'm a pretty relaxed kind of lady when I have my crochet hook, pen or scissors in hand, so this outfit works perfectly for such an evening. In this case, I was doodling in my new Batman-esque notebook. I had some yarn nearby as well, just in case I found myself inspired to hook it up.

 From head to toe:
Necklace: a giveaway win!
Tank top: Ardenes
Sweater: Walmart
Jeans: American Eagle
Shoes: Winners



If you all hadn't noticed, I am a huge cardigan fan, but the truth is, I often have a hard time finding ones that fit. They're either way too long (because I have a short torso) or the arms are too long or they hug the wrong places. It's a pain in the butt. So, when I find a cardigan that fits, I buy multiples. In the case of the above Walmart cardi, I bought two in different colours. They've both been getting a lot of wear around these parts lately. They're the perfect weight for our finicky spring weather.

Well that's it for me today, folks. If you'd like to link up your own crafty outfit, please feel free to join in. Otherwise, next time we'll be dressing for What to Wear while wine tasting. Feel free to pop in with your own wine tasting outfit on July 11.

What's your go-to crafting outfit? 

Tomorrow's the last day to enter the not too 'shabby' giveaway.
There's a $50 Shabby Apple gift card up for grabs. 

5 comments:

  1. Perfect outfit for crafting! Cardigans are the best. But I have similar issues with finding ones that fit right. I love the butterfly necklace, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to ask about your "glamping" trip, but I figured something would end up on the blog eventually. Love the cardigan...love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cardigan! I also have a super short torso, so I get you! I'm only 5 foot, so literally everything has to be hemmed, even shirts. That's about as crafty as I get! :)

    Allie @ callmesassafras.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're such a cutie pie in that sweater, and I love you tiny little desk and chairs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit, & I really like your shoes! I'm super into notebooks lately; I kind of want a bunch... :)

    ReplyDelete