Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Wicked weather witch

So I'm standing on the top of a mountain Sunday and then all of a sudden Mother Nature threw a temper tantrum and started screaming her thunderous scream, while shooting bolts of light from her eyes. For about an hour, it was absolute madness. She wouldn't calm down. Even when I spoke soothing words and sang a little tune, she continued to grunt and groan. She even spat on me. What a stubborn witch of a woman she can be sometimes. I tell you, if she hadn't been all sunshine and roses for the rest of the weekend, I would have given her a piece of my mind.



Photos taken at the top of Whistlers Mountain on June 23.

Have you ever found yourself on the top of a mountain during a sudden storm?

Don't forget to check out the not too 'shabby' giveaway.
There's a $50 Shabby Apple gift card up for grabs. 

5 comments:

  1. Not as scary on the road driving through this, that's for sure! Yikes! Sorry I had to miss it, but I did drive through a large herd of sheep...so...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh mah gad! Rain?! On top of a mountain?! I kinda hate you a little bit right now... That sounds perfect! Albeit a bit terrifying. :P

    Love the way you wrote this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again.. these epic pictures are glorious! I'm jealous, I would have loved to be in the center of such a storm.. storm junkie!!
    xx
    mel
    needle and nest

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent shots! :) There's been nasty storms since Sunday night here in Ottawa, Ontario. Got some nice shots too!

    ReplyDelete