Wednesday, July 3, 2013

A family of moustaches

If you follow me on Instagram (@GypsyinJasper), you've already seen a sneak preview of this amazing family photo from my trip to Vancouver. Mind you, that shot wasn't nearly as epic as this one. I'm just so happy with how absolutely silly we all look in our Groucho Marx glasses. I'm only now kicking myself that I didn't bring along cigars to take this to the next level.



My family has never been very good at organizing photos, posing for them or even thinking to take them, so these shots are really special to me. They're the perfect keepsake from an awesome weekend together. I really can't wait until we can do it again when my sister's baby is born in September.

Speaking of the baby! My sister is convinced it's a girl and all weekend I found myself calling it a she. Now I'm even more excited to see what pops out in a few months. Either way, judging by how great Kathy and Mike are with my nephews, they're going to be awesome parents whether it's a boy or a girl.

Do you have any fun family photos?

4 comments:

  1. so cute.. you guys are hilarious! That's a scrapbooker keepsake for sure eh? ;o)

    mel
    needle and nest

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have the opposite problem.. we take too many family pictures and they're all stiff in my opinion. These above are so rad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are adorable! Family portraits can be such a pain to try and get. I think my best was when my sister and I, along with our respective significant others, dressed up in bear shirts. I did individual shots of everyone making their bear face, and then got a nice group shot all framed for my mom. Only downside is now I'm going to have to get an update of that shoot to include my mom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww this is awesome!! The littlest guy is adorable, seriously. What a fun keepsake!!

    Mackenzie
    www.heybirdfriend.com

    ReplyDelete