Monday, July 1, 2013

Canada Day, eh!


It's July 1, which means party time in Canada. Unfortunately, Ian and I are traveling back to Jasper from Vancouver today, so there won't be much partying going on, but when I look on the bright side, I see road trip food (mustard pretzels!), rockin' tunes and car games. Oh! And beautiful scenery. So we really can't complain all that much. Plus, we just spent the weekend with my sister, brother-in-law, brother and nephews. That equals greatness in my book! Especially since we got to celebrate my brother's 30th birthday (a few days early—it's tomorrow) and we got to see my sister's pregnant belly—she has less than 10 weeks to go!

I hope all the Canadians out there are having an amazing day off. And to the Americans, don't worry, the Fourth of July is just around the corner. You'll get your turn soon!

Oh! And don't forget, Google Reader bit the dust today. If you want to keep up with Gypsy in Jasper, make the switch to Bloglovin or another reader.

Follow on Bloglovin

9 comments:

  1. mustarddddd pretzelllllssssss. So good.

    Happy Canada Day! I "celebrated" by watching all of yesterday's NHL draft! Pretty excited for our picks. :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait... You were in Vancouver?? Oh gosh, that went right over my head! I live in Vancouver... haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Canada Day! It's stinking hot in Van right now, love it though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Canada Day! We are celebrating with a BBQ and crocheting in the park.... doesn't get much better then that :) ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Canada Day and Happy Birthday to your bro-bro!

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo! Happy Canada Day! I kind of love that place, what little I've seen in my excursions... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your blog!!!
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7086281/unique-fashion

    ReplyDelete
  8. In Maine we love Canada Day because, well, we're right next to Canada! Also because I think most of the US suspects we're actually part of Canada...

    ReplyDelete