Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Just like a kick to the face

While we were in Vancouver, Ian kicked my brother in the face. Smack, right in the kisser. It was pretty brutal, although well deserved. Dirk can sometimes be a huge pain in the ass. He's all, check me out in my wicked awesome Spy shades, being too cool for school.

I kid. He wasn't actually kicked, nor was he or is he a pain in the rear. He's actually pretty rad—hence the sweet photo that makes it look like Ian gave him the ol' boot to the jaw.

I snapped this shot while we were at the park one day. The kids were preoccupied with Auntie Kathy and Uncle Mike, so we put the time to good use. I think I ended up with about 30 shots before we got one that was satisfactory.

The making of:


Do you ever have silly photo ideas that you just have to create?

3 comments:

  1. hahaha. These are rad. I love silly pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Posts like this make me wish I knew you in real life even more!

    Looks like awesome times :)

    Stephie's Corner

    ReplyDelete