Thursday, July 4, 2013

Shorties being short


If Mishelle and I weren't short enough on our own, throw in a downward angle and fa-bam, we're stump-legged oompa loompas (without the green hair and crazy orange skin). This photo was taken a couple of weeks ago by our pal Maarty. When I posted it to FB, my friend James wrote, "I should be in that photo with you two—you know, as a yardstick."

Background: James is a huge man. I wouldn't doubt if he was just shy of seven feet tall.

So, in light of his comment, Mishelle created this series of photo composites that had me laughing so hard I nearly peed. I mean, seriously, how great is it that we ran into the Green Giant in Jasper!?




Have you ever meant Gandalf? Turns out I have!

4 comments:

  1. Ho Ho Ho Green Giant!

    Hahah found a video you might like..

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Wukf4hXyyM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahahaha! These are so silly! I'm a super shortie, as well... I guess that's what high heels are for! Win a pair of eyeglasses or sunglasses from Firmoo!

    : signe
    : the daily savant :
    : the daily savant : Blog Lovin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from another stumpy oompa loompa in Newfoundland! I'm your newest follower :)

    Lesley / bytheporchlight.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my god, this is the best thing I have seen all week.

    ReplyDelete