Thursday, August 1, 2013

Hello Flo

I should probably assume everyone has seen this AMAZING tampon commercial already, but in case there's even one person out there that's missed it, I had to post it today. It's really just too hilarious and brilliant to miss. The little girl's acting is awesome. The fact that she uses the words period, vagina and vadge makes me LOL all over the damn place and I also ADORE the "menstruation demonstration". I wish my summer camp was a little more like this and a little less hush hush about lady parts and inner workings.

Anyway, enough talk. Check out the video and have yourself a giggle.


Now, was that not the best?

10 comments:

  1. It's the greatest tampon commercial of ever. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't seen it! OMG.. I seriously giggled through the entire thing. So funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is actually amazing. Considering that as a little girl she took a ton of pride in her period and wasn't scared of what was happening to her which is GENERALLY the norm. Super awesome, and also-- period starter kits? I would have freaking loved those!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never see this! How hilarious! Thanks for sharing!

    : signe
    thedailysavant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Santa for your vagina!? Sending timed care packages! That needs to be a real thing! I've had a long day-this is exactly what I needed for a good laugh lol. I'm calling my sister to watch this now :) Thank you Nicole!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel like a doofus-I was laughing so hard over the ad that I didn't realize the care packages ARE a real thing! I'm totally setting that up now hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This commercial is genius. :) As for the care packages, I would probably never use them. But the commercial is awesome!

    ReplyDelete