Monday, September 30, 2013

Missing in action

You know the old saying, "When it rains, it pours"? Well holy moly it could not be more true than right this minute. Last week was a whirlwind of madness. My sister had her baby! So now I'm an aunty of three healthy, amazing little men. (Welcome to the world, Evander! I couldn't be more excited to meet you.)

In the first three days of the week, I worked 36 hours. Hello municipal election, thanks for kickin' my little butt. And on top of everything else, I caught myself a cold... Yikes!
This week has started out on a higher note, with a good sleep under my belt and the majority of my work ready to rock, but I'm still a slight bit tense from the madness of last week and a sense of looming craziness to come.

All of this is to say, sorry for ignoring all-ya'll. I've just been a nutty duck waddling around in circles. I'll try my best to get back to you before Thursday (What to Wear: polka dot edition), but if not, know that I'm just a busy bee working far too hard for my own good. Also, know that I miss you guys.

See ya on the flip side.

How are you guys!? Tell me what's up.

5 comments:

  1. Oh man you have been working like crazy! Hopefully the election will be over and done with soon so you can have some free time. Hope you get rid of your cold soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww.. congrats on being an auntie again - coolest auntie ever I'm sure! I liked your new haircut btw!! ;o) Hope the dust is settling there soon for you to savour this great Fall!! xx
    mel
    needle and nest

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the cutest nutty duck I ever saw. Blogging is a lot of extra work, and I for one completely understand when it has to fall by the wayside in order to maintain some semblance of sanity in life. And I'm not even working 12 hour days! We'll see you when we see you...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the new nephew! I hope this week chills out for you a bit and I can't wait to see your polka dots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on the new edition and I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete