Thursday, September 5, 2013

What to Wear: to a baby shower

"Captain condom to the rescue! Prevent nine months of packing around extra weight with the help of me and my pal contraceptives."


So yeah, this happened. And, if I'm being totally honest, I'm not even a wee bit ashamed. To me, there is no better outfit for a baby shower than a massive condom costume. It's just a friendly reminder that next time you don't have to end up with an alien pod growing off your stomach, you know, unless that's what you're going for, in which case, party on!

Do you have an outfit you'd like to share? Link up with us and show us what you might sport at a baby shower. We'd love to see what you put together. And if you can't make it this time, join us on Sept. 19 for What to Wear to the bookstore.
What would your go-to baby shower outfit be? Do you have a Captain Condom costume at the ready or are you more of a dress and cardigan kind of gal?

Huge thanks to my pal Mishelle for taking this amazing photo!

16 comments:

  1. You were right- you totally outdid yourself in the hilarity on this one. LOVE IT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my... LOL! This is amazing. I actually want to wear this for Halloween this year. I was a giant boob last year. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness you are amazing! This kind of makes me happy I've been under the weather and didn't even attempt this weeks what to wear, because nothing can top this! You are officially my hero!

    ReplyDelete
  4. suffice it to say, I went the dress and cardigan route. But here, here to your amazing outfit! Who has a condom costume just lying around? Amazeballs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahaha did you really show up in this?! i would DIE laughing

    xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been laughing for about 10 minutes thanks to captain condom! you truly did out do yourself! so perfect and funny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG you are the awesomest. If I ever get knocked up, expect an invitation to my shower, and if you show up in anything other than or less hilarious than this I will be sorely disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Phew! It is a good thing I read this post before I went home and did my photo shoot in MY Captain Condom costume! That would have been SO EMBARRASSING! But now I don't know what to wear...

    I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahahahaha that's an excellent photo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahahahahahahaha!.....Hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah!.....That. Is. AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is the first time i've been to your blog and i love you already.

    ReplyDelete